Making Progress

Even though the technique still feels foreign and clumsy to me, the leg on two-color Christmas stocking is growing longer.

My knitting has been placed on the "back burner" recently, and I need to get back into the habit of knitting at least one hour a day because I feel better when I just sit and knit.

During my hospital volunteer shift on Monday, I was able to finish a hat that I started two weeks ago. I can usually knit a hat in a single day. I also had time to complete a gusset on a sock I started over a month ago. These projects have hardly been out of my knitting bag, so it is no wonder I haven't accomplished much.

Nine inches remain on my sister's twined rug. If I work on it while watching TV, I should have it finished by Saturday.

Slowly and steadily, my projects are finally progressing.

Comments

  1. The stocking is looking beautiful, Nancy. I'm really out of the habit of knitting, too. I was thinking just last night that there's little to indicate that my blog is a knitting one. I can't remember when I last showed some knitting!

    I'm taking my knitting camping, and though I usually don't end up knitting on camping trips, I'm going to try real hard and make myself this time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.