Strawberry Shortcake

Lately, the Oddball blankets I've knit have had food themes: this is Strawberry Shortcake. It was fun to work near the end of a blanket for a change, as I am normally the second knitter.

The yarn came from my stash (I don't know where I got it because I don't buy pink yarn), and I used the Moss Stitch. I didn't realize this stitch pattern had two versions: British and American. I used the American version that was in my Leisure Arts book, 99 Knit Stitches.

Update: February 2, 2009


Comments

  1. What a pretty little blanket! I didn't realize there were two versions of that stitch, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the oddball blankets. I wish I could trust myself to be more reliable because it sure seems like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it was a fun one to work on. I wish I had a place to take lessons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.