Wyoming Vacation or Business Trip?

It appears that Santa and the boys are not bothered by the rising cost of gasoline and have been vacationing in Wonderful Wyoming. Their trip was probably timed to coincide with the current Christmas in July sales that are beginning to materialize.

Hallmark ornaments will be revealed either this weekend or next. Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and JoAnn's are stocking their shelves with Christmas goods. Soon WalMart and Kmart will begin preparing for the season, and the countdown will begin.

I do almost all of my Christmas shopping throughout the year, catching sales when I can. Doing this helps me to avoid the frenzied crowds in November and December, and I save a ton of money. My shopping for this year is nearly complete, and I found some great items for very little money.

Planning ahead helps me to stay focused on Christmas as it was originally intended.

Comments

  1. Last year was the first time in my life that I've been ahead of the game in regards to my Christmas shopping. This year, I've not even begun. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish retailers wouldn't rush the season. It doesn't get me to spend more money, but it always makes me feel like I'm behind. Christmas has become a chore to me and that's just not good. I need to try harder to ignore the retail push and focus on enjoying the season.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.