Speed Racer

Another Oddball Baby blanket arrived in the mail this week - Speed Racer. I am really out of the loop because I had no idea that Speed Racer was a cartoon or that it was a newly released, summer, feature film. It was a grim reminder that I am getting old and that I am hopelessly out of touch.

The blanket came on a bamboo, circular needle, which was a new knitting experience for me. I always use metal needles because they are faster, but I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of the bamboo. I also liked their warmth and the soothing clack of the needles as I worked. I may have to purchase some bamboo needles in the future.

Update: July 26, 2008
Speed Racer is finished and ready to find a home.

Comments

  1. I remember my son (now 32) watching Speed Racer cartoons back in the 80's, so much so that the "Go, Speed Racer, Go!" song is forever implanted in my brain. ;-Þ

    The blanket is very colorful. I like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE BLANKET. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF SPEED RACER EITHER.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.