Oddball Knitting Rush #4

Okay, I admit that the Oddball Knitting Rush turned into a crawl, but I didn't receive the package when I anticipated. It was probably for the best because things have been a bit hectic.

Firetruck Lane arrived in Wednesday's mail. Since I had seen a photo of the blanket, I knew that red (the traditional color for fire trucks) had been used to start the blanket, so I decided to use Caron' Simply Soft in Limelight. My area has only one emergency vehicle painted this color, but I am sure other departments have a multitude painted lime green.

Mama Dawn began the blanket by using Harris Tweed Rib that resembles the brick of the fire house, and Holly P added the Dalmatian spots to her section. I used a stitch that is similar to the ladders on the trucks.

Now that this flurry of Oddball knitting is over, I can work on my other projects.

Comments

  1. My first thought when I saw the blanket picture was WATERMELON! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.