Saturday, March 8, 2008

Twining Class

Ten individuals enrolled in the Twined Rug class, and our first meeting was today.








Everyone got their frame loaded and three rows of twining started at each end.







I am hopeful that when we meet again on March 29th that their rugs will be finished.








The best book that I have found that explains the process is Twined Rag Rugs by Bobbie Irwin. The book is out of print, but new copies may be purchased from the author for $19.95 plus shipping. She will autograph any book purchased directly from her. Ms. Irwin can be reached at irwin@rmi.net

1 comment:

  1. SOUNDS LIKE FUN. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED RUGS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly: pinnut3200@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...