Twining Class

Ten individuals enrolled in the Twined Rug class, and our first meeting was today.








Everyone got their frame loaded and three rows of twining started at each end.







I am hopeful that when we meet again on March 29th that their rugs will be finished.








The best book that I have found that explains the process is Twined Rag Rugs by Bobbie Irwin. The book is out of print, but new copies may be purchased from the author for $19.95 plus shipping. She will autograph any book purchased directly from her. Ms. Irwin can be reached at irwin@rmi.net

Comments

  1. SOUNDS LIKE FUN. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED RUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.